|Type:||Standard Stroller (Single)
|Summary||Mobility||Pros for Baby|
|Safety||Pros for Parents||Popular Accessories|
The Graco Spree Travel System comes with the top rated Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat and base. The stroller features a one-hand, self-standing fold, easy access drop-down basket and a parent’s storage tray with two deep cup holders. And for your child, there is a multi-position reclining seat and a child’s tray with cup/snack holder that pivots open for easy stroller entry.
This stroller offers convenience features such as:
- one-hand gravity fold
- one-hand fold with self-standing design
- one-touch foot brakes
- adjustable front wheel lock, for more stability
- a parent tray with 2 cup holders
- cupholders and snack tray for the child
The included Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat easily snaps into the Graco Spree Travel Stroller so your child is always safe and you don’t have to fuss with the car seat installation. When you get to the car, the SnugRide car seat just as simply locks into the included car base.
For storage, you have the convenient parent tray with 2 cup holders plus a large basket underneath which has drop-down access even when seat is fully reclined. Finally, when it’s time to pack the stroller away, the automatic one-hand gravity fold makes it easy to collapse the stroller into a self-standing position.
The Graco Spree Travel System includes safety features such as:
- a convertible 3 or 5-point safety harness
- one-touch rear breaks
- a sturdy aluminum frame
- an adjustable sun canopy
- in addition, the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat offers: a 5-point safety harness, plush cushioning and EPS energy absorbing foam
With its front swivel wheels and suspension system, the Graco Spree Travel System has very good maneuverability, is easy to push and is stable around turns. However, the suspension system is only on the front two wheels, so it doesn’t provide as smooth of a ride as the all-wheel suspension system competitor models (see Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System).
Note that the front swivel wheels can lock, when you just need more control on pavement or grass, this feature is wonderful.
The Graco Spree Travel System stroller is described as “very durable” and “sturdy” by most parents but the complaint is that it’s heavy. Note that this is always the complaint with travel systems because of the weight of the car seat. The car seat simply has to be a certain minimum weight in order to provide safety for your child in a motor vehicle. So please keep this in mind, a few extra pound of inconvenience for you is really all in the interest of safety for your children.
Pros for Parents
- Good maneuverability
- Very Durable
- A lot of storage space
- Easy folding with self-standing design
Pros for Baby
- Comfortable seats
- Multi position reclining seat
- Cup holders and snack trays
- Overall safety
- Not as smooth of a ride, only front wheel suspension system
- Seat does not recline all the way flat
- Car seat strap adjustments are in the back,not the front, some find this to be very inconvenient
Car Seats & Adapters
- Car seat and adapter both included
- Universal Stroller Hooks